Cleanse yourself from within
In our fast-paced, busy lives we are constantly exposed to pollution, stress and unhealthy eating habits. While we can cleanse ourselves externally by bathing, it is time we concern ourselves with cleansing ourselves
internally as well.
Our green tea leaves are carefully sourced from Asia and combined with African green tea leaves picked from the high altitude plantations to create our great quality green tea. They are 100% Natural, expertly blended
and are quality checked at least 8 times to ensure superior taste.
Tetley green tea has 5 times more anti-oxidants, which cleanses you from within, keeps you rejuvenated, promotes overall wellness and helps you manage your weight.
Experience for yourself, how a cup of Tetley green tea can invigorate your system and put you on the path to good health.
Benefits of Green Tea
- For your Inside Wala Snaan – Approximately 99% water when brewed, Green Tea helps maintain hydration and also contributes richly to your daily fluid requirements, when sipped on regularly! It also helps flush out toxins from the body and give you better health.
Source: B. Benelam and L. Wyness, ‘Hydration and Health : A Review’, British Nutrition Foundation
Bulletin, 35, 3-25 (2010)
Barry M. Popkin, Kristen E. D’Anci, and Irwin H. Rosenberg : ‘Water, Hydration and Health’, Nutr
Rev. 2010; 68(8): 439–458)
- For those pearly whites - Green Tea contains a mineral called fluoride that helps keep your teeth healthy by maintaining normal tooth mineralisation. Shine on bright!
- Keep those inches tucked away – Naturally low in calories, green tea is naturally sugar free and contains only less than one calorie per cup making it one of the tastiest and the most ideal drink for the calorie conscious weight watchers!
Source: Nutrition Claims Annex of EC 1924/2006 & Nutritional Analysis of Green Tea / Green Tea beverage
- Antioxidants keeps you healthy – Green Tea contains natural substances called flavonoids. Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) is the most common flavonoid in Green Tea and has antioxidant properties. It has been found that 1 cup (250 ml) of green tea has antioxidant effect in blood.
- A kickstart to your day – In addition to having stimulant properties, Green Tea, a natural source of caffeine, is also known to improve alertness and concentration.
What is Super Green Tea
Green Tea Just got Super – Tetley Super Green tea – First time in India- Green tea Enhanced with Vitamins.
Tetley Super Green Tea – Boost.
Green Tea just got Super- for the first time in India – Our Master Blenders have expertly combined our Lime & Mint green tea with Vitamin B6 to help reduce Tiredness and fatigue. Each cup contains 10 % of your recommended daily requirement of Vitamin B 6.
Tetley Super Green Tea – Immune
Green Tea just got Super- for the first time in India – Our Master Blenders have expertly combined our Citrus & honey green tea with Vitamin C to help support your Immune system.. Each cup contains 20% of your recommended daily requirement of Vitamin C.
The above is available in 10’s & 30’s SKU’s.